Our backyard photo journal - a collection of pictures of Skippy and the plants and flowers in our backyard. Also pictures from Skippy's walks & stories of his therapy work. Skippy is working hard at learning to be a Therapy Dog.

Saturday, September 29, 2007

weeds close up

queen anne's lace seedhead grass flowers
ragweed flowers dandelion seedhead
While Skippy sniffs here and there, often I photograph whatever is nearby. Here are my pictures of Queen Anne's Lace seed head, grass flowers, ragweed flowers and a dandelion puff ball.

2 Comments:

Blogger Sue Swift said...

Hi – this is an invitation to join the Garden Bloggers Retro carnival. I don’t know if you’ve ever come across the concept of a Blog carnival – if not I’ve explained it in detail on my site today (Oct 1). But basically the idea is to revive an old post which you think is worth rereading, or which you think new readers might enjoy. Send me the link to the post, and in November I’ll publish a series of posts describing and linking to all the posts people have nominated.
I hope you’ll join in and we have a fun carnival!
Sue
PS Hugs to Skippy

7:23 AM

 
Blogger kathy said...

Great! Thanks for the invitation.

7:44 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home