Our backyard photo journal - a collection of pictures of Skippy and the plants and flowers in our backyard. Also pictures from Skippy's walks & stories of his therapy work. Skippy is working hard at learning to be a Therapy Dog.

Saturday, August 18, 2007

pictures from my birthday

For my birthday, I brought my big camera on our walk. Skippy is used to hanging out and waiting while I take pictures. He sniffs, eats grass or just sits. Or sometimes he lies down or rolls in the dirt. Here are pictures of all the things Skippy and I saw.
skippy Copy of screech owl
geese
wild cucumber goldenrod
tansy
pinks and whites
skippy in the dirt
From top left: Skippy, screech owl, Canada geese, wild cucumber, goldenrod, tansy, field with Joe Pye weed and Skippy in the dirt.
Fresh Pond

3 Comments:

Blogger Gina said...

Happy Birthday! Where is the cake?

8:21 PM

 
Blogger the many Bs said...

Happy Birthday! What a fun walk. Those are lovely pictures.

2:59 PM

 
Blogger kathy said...

Thanks

10:29 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home