Our backyard photo journal - a collection of pictures of Skippy and the plants and flowers in our backyard. Also pictures from Skippy's walks & stories of his therapy work. Skippy is working hard at learning to be a Therapy Dog.

Monday, August 20, 2007

birthday cake

cake
Here's a picture of my birthday cake. A delicious rich chocolate cake with chocolate icing and a bit of raspberry jam in the middle. Big sparkler candles. My son asked if I was 18. I guess at some point all of the candles don't fit on the cake. If you count, this one only fit 18. I am lucky to have a birthday at the perfect time of year - in the middle of August at the height of summer. My party always feels like a celebration of the season.

2 Comments:

Blogger Gina said...

chocolate cake - my favorite! it looks yummy.

8:42 PM

 
Blogger kathy said...

Yes it was!

10:28 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home