Our backyard photo journal - a collection of pictures of Skippy and the plants and flowers in our backyard. Also pictures from Skippy's walks & stories of his therapy work. Skippy is working hard at learning to be a Therapy Dog.

Friday, September 01, 2006

Late summer sunlight

The late summer sun is tricky. Dark shadows and bright flowers. The light glitters and glares in my eyes, but fades quickly under the trees leaving deep shade and shadows. My photos are either over exposed or under exposed. Sometimes I look out the window think its warm, but then its cold. Sometimes it seems cold, then its warm. The air is a little thinner. The sky bluer. I am realizing I miss the spring and mid-summer. The weather when you know its hot and the air holds the heat. When the garden is new and growing. My son looks forward the winter snow and Christmas and cold weather sports. I guess I'm already looking forward to next year's garden.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home