Our backyard photo journal - a collection of pictures of Skippy and the plants and flowers in our backyard. Also pictures from Skippy's walks & stories of his therapy work. Skippy is working hard at learning to be a Therapy Dog.

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

White-crowned sparrow

A pair of white-crowned sparrows hopped around my backyard and all day today. They made the nicest soft chirping sound. I enjoyed listening to them as I worked at my computer by the open window. I was pleased to get a somewhat clear photo of the male. A pair of white-crowned sparrows often winters in my yard. They just arrived here a day or two ago.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kati said...

I love these sparrows. I don't recall seeing them before I lived in another farmhouse not far from my current home. The first time I saw them I felt like I had discovered the moon or something!

7:10 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home