Our backyard photo journal - a collection of pictures of Skippy and the plants and flowers in our backyard. Also pictures from Skippy's walks & stories of his therapy work. Skippy is working hard at learning to be a Therapy Dog.

Friday, September 29, 2006

Blue aster


I found that a bit of Windex does alot for my pictures. I got to the point where I couldn't focus most of the time. And when I could focus, the pictures were washed out and over-exposed. I was pretty surprised when I looked closely at the lens. Arrggh. After cleaning it, I brought it in to my local camera store and asked if it should have any internal maintanence. Its just a little point-and-shoot (Pentax Optio 5 Mp Waterproof - a great little camera). They said no, but don't use Windex and don't spray the cleaner directly on the lens. I bought their mini lens cleaner package. ANYWAY ... this is a wild lilac-blue New England aster (Aster novae-angliae). They are blooming like crazy along the paths Skippy and I walk on.

wildflower

2 Comments:

Blogger Opy - the Original GruffPuppy said...

Wow - these are great pics !

Love
Opy

8:03 PM

 
Blogger kathy said...

Thanks!

9:27 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home