Our backyard photo journal - a collection of pictures of Skippy and the plants and flowers in our backyard. Also pictures from Skippy's walks & stories of his therapy work. Skippy is working hard at learning to be a Therapy Dog.

Sunday, September 24, 2006

Playing doggie tag

Skippy got “tagged” by the dogs at Dogs-With-Blogs, so I’m supposed to write 5 things that make a good doggie friend. Since I’m not real sure what this means, I made two lists. One list is this: training, attention, exercise, support and good breeding. My other list is this: How he wags his whole body with total glee every time one of us comes home. How he generally stays right next to me (usually within a few feet) and pays very close attention to what I say and do. How strong and fast he is and that he barks and growls to protect the house when he hears a noise. How smart he is - he knows many words and knows what routines to expect. And finally how cute and cuddly he is with his velvet fur, his big nose and his dark black eyes. Woof!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I posted pix of some of the flowers in my yard today.

Bussie Kissies
Buster

6:57 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home