Our backyard photo journal - a collection of pictures of Skippy and the plants and flowers in our backyard. Also pictures from Skippy's walks & stories of his therapy work. Skippy is working hard at learning to be a Therapy Dog.

Saturday, July 15, 2006

Wildflowers

A couple of wildflowers from our walk yesterday. I have no idea what these are. I tried to look up the fuzzy one, but couldn't find anything similar, so I gave up. It looks like pea-family leaves with a grass-like flower. The blue flower looks like fireworks to me.

Thanks for your help! The fuzzy flower is rabbits foot clover (Trifolium arvense).


wildflower

1 Comments:

Blogger Silvia Hoefnagels . Salix Tree said...

That fuzzy flower looks like trifolium, a relative of the clover. It's really pretty, I think, such a nice pastel color.

4:42 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home