Our backyard photo journal - a collection of pictures of Skippy and the plants and flowers in our backyard. Also pictures from Skippy's walks & stories of his therapy work. Skippy is working hard at learning to be a Therapy Dog.

Thursday, July 13, 2006

Herb garden

This is my herb garden. Its right outside my kitchen - down the steps and across the patio. I don't know why it looks so scraggly this year. Lots of spaces. Tiny plants. I think I'll have to do better mulching over the winter. I seem to lose alot. Maybe its a cold spot. Here's the list of what's in there now: parsley, a little cilantro, rosemary, 3 kinds of thyme, 2 oreganos, sage, 3 mints, garlic chives, basil, tarragon. I also stuck in some vegetables to fill space: celery and jalapeno peppers. In the back, there are daylilies, the ubiquitous violets, 2 grape vines, a rose, yew, and a climbing hydrangea.

backyardphotos

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home