Our backyard photo journal - a collection of pictures of Skippy and the plants and flowers in our backyard. Also pictures from Skippy's walks & stories of his therapy work. Skippy is working hard at learning to be a Therapy Dog.

Friday, July 14, 2006

R. maxima again

Another photo of the rosebay rhododendron in full bloom. It seems really late in the season for a rhododendron to be blooming.

This corner of my yard is the catbird corner. Though I'm sure I'll never get a photo of them, there is a pair of birds that spends alot of time here. Usually in the afternoons, about 4 pm, they take a bath and hop around here. My mom says I should look for a nest, but I haven't found one. I think my new rhododendron could be a good spot, but we do have several big cats around.

backyardphotos

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home