Our backyard photo journal - a collection of pictures of Skippy and the plants and flowers in our backyard. Also pictures from Skippy's walks & stories of his therapy work. Skippy is working hard at learning to be a Therapy Dog.

Saturday, June 02, 2007

big old oak

big old oak
This is an enormous old white oak tree we walked by today. A beautiful tree. Cool shade on a steamy hot day. I was imaging climbing up and sitting up in the branches. Also wondering how many birds and animals live in this great old tree.

2 Comments:

Blogger Lizzy said...

BEAUTIFUL tree! My human wishes she could climb it.

Sparky

8:48 PM

 
Blogger David said...

beautiful old tree. I am doing some research on distribution of old white oaks. I would appreciate knowing where this tree lives. I can be reached at wildmetro"at"gmail.com.

Thanks . PS, did you know the Waverly oaks near Boston led to the first land trust? Big old oaks frequently feature in history.

11:04 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home