Our backyard photo journal - a collection of pictures of Skippy and the plants and flowers in our backyard. Also pictures from Skippy's walks & stories of his therapy work. Skippy is working hard at learning to be a Therapy Dog.

Friday, May 11, 2007

agility practice

ladder sit on top
paws up balance
jump

Go Skip!!! Skippy and his new trainer (my 14 year old son) have been practicing their agility work in the backyard. This is some beginner stuff to work with Skippy on knowing where his back paws are. He walks along a ladder and around a pot. He's also doing some jumping. Since we waited 'til he's 2 years old to start agility, he can do the high jumps as a beginner. All the teachers warn us not to do high jumping with a dog who is too young.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your pictures of Skippy! I just happened upon your site - looking for back yard agility courses and found your blog. Skippy is a beautiful PWD! I have a black and white one, Larkin, and we show in agility. He is doing great. I adore him as I can tell you adore Skippy. Thank you for these pictures. They are some of the best I have ever seen of PWD's on the web!

3:13 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home