Our backyard photo journal - a collection of pictures of Skippy and the plants and flowers in our backyard. Also pictures from Skippy's walks & stories of his therapy work. Skippy is working hard at learning to be a Therapy Dog.

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

GO RED SOX!!!

red sox fan Skippy is wearing his Boston Red Sox scarf in honor of opening day at Fenway Park. Our team is 3 and 3 so far (could be a bit better....). The pitchers are looking pretty good. The big game starts at 2:05. The start of a 3-game series against the Mariners. GO SOX!

2 Comments:

Blogger Toby said...

Hi Skippy!~ Nice to meet you. I came across your blog on Dogs with Blogs. Oh, my name is Toby and I'm a Maltese from Vancouver, BC.

Just wanted to let you know, that I love Porties!!! I have met a few wonderful Porties at the park. They're all posted on my blog.

Anyways, just wanted to say hi!~

Luv,
Tobes

2:17 PM

 
Blogger kathy said...

Hi Toby, You sure are cute! I had a good time looking at you pictures. Thanks for stopping by!

8:31 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home