Our backyard photo journal - a collection of pictures of Skippy and the plants and flowers in our backyard. Also pictures from Skippy's walks & stories of his therapy work. Skippy is working hard at learning to be a Therapy Dog.

Monday, November 20, 2006

a real old-fashioned rake.....

my rake....and it still works just fine. I'm afraid rakes have gone the way of record players, type writers, videos and film cameras. Fat TVs, boom-boxes ... etc. Well, this is my rake. It makes a soft swooosh, swoosh sound that I will guarantee you does not wake up my neighbors 3 houses down. It doesn't produce 17 times more exaust than a car. And I can hear the birds when I use it. That is, if no one on my street is using a leaf blower at the same time.

1 Comments:

Blogger Deanna said...

Thank you so much. I hate leaf blowers.

1:21 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home