Our backyard photo journal - a collection of pictures of Skippy and the plants and flowers in our backyard. Also pictures from Skippy's walks & stories of his therapy work. Skippy is working hard at learning to be a Therapy Dog.

Sunday, November 25, 2007

millions of Skippy pictures

skippy pics0001
I've accumulated so many pictures of Skippy! I was impressed to look at my Flickr site and see all the dog pictures there. Here's a composite of some of these. One nice thing about a blog is to have a way to "use" and organize photos.

Another use of my dog photos is the calling cards I give out at our therapy dog visits. (Skippy is a Caring Canines therapy dog.) I ordered a few new calling cards from Flickr just now to see what they look like. Many of the people we visit appreciate these.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home