Our backyard photo journal - a collection of pictures of Skippy and the plants and flowers in our backyard. Also pictures from Skippy's walks & stories of his therapy work. Skippy is working hard at learning to be a Therapy Dog.

Thursday, February 15, 2007

snow scenes

white snow
The fresh snow was very pretty today. But it was windy and about 15F (-9C), so we didn't stay out long.

Skippy floats snow on cedar
cedar white snow
I've been experimenting with my new camera. This is the snow setting. It gives a very high contrast photo. Skippy looks like he's walking on air and his shadow looks blue!

big oak picnic
Waverly Oaks Park

2 Comments:

Blogger Marc said...

That is pretty snow.

This is the first time for me at Skippy's Backyard. I have been a long time reader of Skippy's Garden but my two young daughters just love Skippy! They can't get enough of him. They want us to get a dog in the spring! Thanks Skippy!

12:24 PM

 
Blogger kathy said...

I'm so glad to hear that you daughters like Skippy. He's even cuter "in person"!

I can't believe I've never had a dog before. It's really great. But, its alot of time and work, especially a puppy.

7:46 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home