Our backyard photo journal - a collection of pictures of Skippy and the plants and flowers in our backyard. Also pictures from Skippy's walks & stories of his therapy work. Skippy is working hard at learning to be a Therapy Dog.

Thursday, October 26, 2006

i think this is a mum

Well, I guess I must have planted this, but I don't remember. It surprised me last week with these frilly purply pink blossoms. I like the way mums "naturalize" in my garden. They come back taller and weave in with the other plants looking like they belong - rather than the tight mounds of freshly bought plants.

backyard

2 Comments:

Blogger growingagardenindavis said...

It is a mum...I've got one , too. But the tag just said garden mum so I can't tell you much more about it!

11:30 PM

 
Blogger kathy said...

Thanks!

9:23 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home