Our backyard photo journal - a collection of pictures of Skippy and the plants and flowers in our backyard. Also pictures from Skippy's walks & stories of his therapy work. Skippy is working hard at learning to be a Therapy Dog.

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Grape vines


Here's a project waiting for me. I know grapes are supposed to be pruned and there is a certain way to do it that seems quite complicated to me. These grapes (Catawba, a red grape with seeds) never ripen properly, probably because there are too many clusters on the vine. I could probably figure it out, but in reality I don't like to eat grapes or get up on a ladder and I like the way they look.
backyardphotos

1 Comments:

Blogger Beth said...

I just love the way your grape arbor looks! I wouldn't do a thing to it either! Elizabeth

10:31 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home